Gina

and

Mike

COVID-19

COVID-19 Updates

We are sorry to announce that we have made the decision to postpone our wedding again due to COVID-19.

We are moving forward with a new date, Monday, June 21, 2021. Please go ahead and cancel any travel or hotel reservations you made for October 5th and save the date for June 21st.

We have updated the website accommodations page and the events page. We will continue to provide information here as we work through the logistics of our June 21st celebration. If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to gspilatro@gmail.com.

We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. We look forward to celebrating in 2021!
Petra Kern